Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is located within the Tsavo West National Park (a short drive from the main Mtito Andei Gate), which lies 280 kilometres from Nairobi, Kenya.
By road: transfers by road from Nairobi take approximately 3 hours.
By air: the airstrip is less than 1 km from lodge, and a ‘meet and greet’ and transfer service can be provided (Please let us know your arrival time in advance).
- 56 rooms (inclusive of 5 suites: all non-smoking)
- Central dining room overlooking the water hole
- Rock-built bar overlooking the water hole
- Dedicated bush dining area
- Garden swimming pool and sundeck
- Gift shop and business centre
- 3 game drives daily with dedicated wilderness guides
- Guided nature walks or bird-watching walks
- Dinner in the bush, breakfast on Lion Rock
- Sundowners on Roaring Rocks
- African theme nights
- Visit to Akamba communities, opportunities to buy Akamba handicrafts
- Akamba dance performances and resident guitarist.
- Satellite TV (in communal areas only).
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Dedicated stand-alone Conference Centre
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children's dining/menus
- Massages, facials, pedicures, manicures
- Board games and library of Africana books
- Special dietary needs catered for with advance notification
- Complete wedding planning service
- Honeymoon suite